McLaughlin Research Corporation’s personnel embody our firm corporate commitment to provide our customers with the most professional, responsive, cost-conscious services available.
At McLaughlin Research Corporation, we believe in our people. Employing people from varied backgrounds brings different points of view to the job. When employees share their point of view, this builds Teamwork. Teamwork leads to creative ideas, which in turn lead to innovation. Innovation leads to growth: Growth for our employees and growth for our business.
McLaughlin Research Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize our responsibility to ensure that all employees and applicants be treated with respect and equality. It is our policy to:
- Recruit, hire, promote, and train for all positions without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, pregnancy, minorities, genetic information, status as a person with a disability, amnesty or status as a protected veteran, and to base all such decisions upon the individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the work assigned.
- Administer personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoff, return form layoff, company- sponsored training, social
and recreational programs without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, pregnancy, minorities, genetic information, status as a person with a disability, amnesty or status as a protected veteran.
- Pledge ourselves to affirmative action in providing employment opportunities for members of minority groups and women.
Recognizing that the outstanding reputation for service and reliability we have earned over the past 60 years will rest on our ability to maintain an equally outstanding record of performance on future contracts, we are always on the lookout for experienced individuals in the following labor categories:
|Electrical/Electronics Engineer||Electrical/Electronics Technician||Configuration Management Specialist|
|Mechanical Engineer||Mechanical Technician||Project Manager|
|Technical Analysts||Environmental Technician||Management Analyst|
|Environmental Engineer||Logistician||Financial Analyst|
|Computer Engineer||Graphics Illustrator||Software Analyst|
|Electrical Engineers||Technical Writer/Editor||Data Analyst|
|Acquisition Engineers||Software Programmer||Clerical/Administrative|
|CAD Designer/Drafter||Operations Specialist||Word Processor|
Most of our positions must be filled quickly, and we may not get an opportunity to post them on this web site. When a position becomes available, our resume database is our first source for our recruitment efforts. For this reason, we encourage you to submit your resume, even though you may not see a requirement on our web site. Each resume is documented and reviewed thoroughly for positions in the company for which you may be qualified. Your resume is then forwarded to department heads for consideration when openings occur.
Click Here to view our current Job Openings.
The nature of our work requires U.S. Citizenship, and eligibility for a security clearance is required for most of our positions.
To apply at McLaughlin Research Corp click on a job title from our current openings and apply online.
Many factors will influence an individual’s decision to join a company, and having once joined, to remain a satisfied employee. Among these factors, group benefits are an important consideration, since they reflect the importance that a company places on its employees.
We maintain a strong commitment to the dignity and value of each of our employees. This philosophy becomes apparent from a review of the Benefits Plan available to our employees (listed alphabetically):
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Administrative Leave
- Business Travel Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Disability Plans
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Luncheons
- Funeral Leave
- Hospital Intensive Care (AFLAC)
- Jury Duty Paid Leave
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Medical Health Plan
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Military Training Paid Leave
- Part-Time Benefits
- Personal Accident Expense Insurance (AFLAC)
- Personal Cancer Expense Protection Plan (AFLAC)
- Premium Reduction Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Vision Plan
- Worklife Programs