MRC provides professional engineering services spanning the entire life cycle of systems, equipment, and facilities. Our mechanical, electrical, chemical, and civil engineering services range from conceptual studies though operational support to disposal and demilitarization, and in particular include design and development of modifications to in-service systems/equipment for incorporation of product improvement changes, reliability improvement changes, and functional capability upgrades.
We are currently seeking a General Clerk III for our location in Corona, CA.
- Provide support to NSWC Corona Security and Badge office.
- Program routine visitor badges, program classified visitor badges for access into level II spaces, and monitor alarm activity.
- Troubleshoot access issues for Common Access Cards and NAVSEA local Badges.
- Run reports through Alarm Monitoring software to see which employees and visitors have access to classified/level II spaces.
- Maintain security database with employee’s personal information.
- Ensure inventory of all NAVSEA visitor badges using an Excel spreadsheet.
- Gather and store information using Excel for camera and audible recording devices.
- Input/verify visitor’s security clearances using the Microsoft Access security database