McLaughlin Research Corporation’s San Diego, CA location is actively seeking a Full-Time Systems Engineer.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for conducting the engineering analysis, designing solutions to system obsolete hardware and providing all appropriate documentation and drawings associated with delivery for production. Will assist design team to perform, prepare, review, analyze, and modify system designs, technical documents and data packages for Tactical Data Link (TDL)/ Common Data Link (CDL) systems to ensure customer requirements are satisfied. Will participate in integrated product teams and engineering/design reviews.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree from recognized University and/or should have at least equivalent years of experience working with complex communications systems and equipment. This Engineer must have experience with test, analysis, and troubleshooting of complex communications hardware problems for development and/or modification to C4I system hardware components. This Engineer must also have recent relevant experience in design, installation, integration, and testing of complex communications systems. Candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a team environment as well as independently and provide direct interface with customers.
- Familiarity with TDL/CDL and satellite communications, power supplies, and encryption devices desired. Experience with commercial and militarized documentation and configuration management.
- 5 or more years in a C5I or C4I-SR military or DoD environment performing system validation and repair. Experience with Tactical Data Links and military networks a plus.
- COMPTIA Security+ certification desired. Certified at DoDINST 8570.01M IAT Level I ideal.
- Desired DoD Security Clearance at a Secret level or higher within the past 24 months
PLEASE REFERENCE JOB #1874-JM WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
Applicants should apply on-line at MRCDS.COM under the “Job Posting Section”