PROTOCOL SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Ref. #1870-JM)
McLaughlin Research Corporation’s Port Hueneme, CA location is looking to fill an opening for a Full-Time Protocol Support Specialist.
MRC is seeking a candidate with experience similar to a Flag Lieutenant with knowledge of protocol for place settings, obtaining drivers, precedence of seniority and honors, and proper written and oral protocol.
This position requires the candidate to be a U.S. citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. DoD Secret security clearance.
- Perform routine office support functions including answering phones, managing calendars, copying, filing, print production/binding and other basic clerical support.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and ordering office supplies.
- Support the setup for meetings, trainings, and other appointments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 Years’ related work experience
- Highly organized, self-motivated and works well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understanding of Navy/Military (preferred)
PLEASE REFERENCE JOB #1870-JM WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
Applicants should apply on-line at MRCDS.COM under the “Job Posting Section”