MANAGEMENT ANALYST II (Ref. #1897-ES)
MRC is looking for a full time and an on-call Management Analyst for Department-level Program Support who will work directly with Code 85, the USW Weapons, Vehicles, and Defensive Systems Dept., at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport, RI.
The qualified candidates will be responsible for providing support under a variety of tasks required by senior managers throughout the USW Weapons, Vehicles and Defensive Systems Department.
Primary Tasking includes:
- Respond to Data Calls for Conference and Symposium attendance for entire Department, to include summarizing interested attendees, maintaining database, ensure all applicable forms are completed on time, interaction with Center Conference Point of Contact (POC).
- Act as liaison between Department Human Resources POC and senior managers, to include tracking all personnel actions and ensure action packages are complete upon submission.
- Support recruiting efforts of Department for new hires and interns.
- Supporting new employee onboarding process, working closely with Information Assurance POCs.
- Act as liaison between Department Defense Acquisition Workforce (DAWIA) POC and Department employees/senior managers, to include tracking DAWIA compliance and conformance.
- Maintain Action Item Database, to include entering items, assigning to Department employees, follow-up and closure.
- Develop guidelines, standard operating procedures and policies
Qualified candidate will have experience in managing the services that allow the organization to operate efficiently, such as administration, conference planning and travel, action tracking, Human Resources support, communications and schedules. The position involves implementing procedures to improve productivity and customer service. The candidate will have exceptional organizational, filing, and interpersonal skills.
Applicants must have an active, or be eligible for, US Government Secret security clearance.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting
Experience in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Knowledge of Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), and other laws regarding confidentiality and privacy.
Ability to self-teach.
Experience writing, editing, and formatting documents in Microsoft Word.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certified Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Experience in NUWC, U.S. Navy, or Military Service
- Experience in U.S. military programs or operations
PLEASE REFERENCE JOB #1897-ES WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
Applicants should apply on-line at MRCDS.COM under the “Job Posting Section”