|Job Description || |
MRC provides professional engineering services spanning the entire life cycle of systems, equipment, and facilities. Our mechanical, electrical, chemical, and civil engineering services range from conceptual studies though operational support to disposal and demilitarization, and in particular include design and development of modifications to in-service systems/equipment for incorporation of product improvement changes, reliability improvement changes, and functional capability upgrades.
We are currently seeking a SharePoint Developer for our location in Norco, CA.
The SharePoint Developer’s Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assesses data requirements by studying business processes and desired output of each process and develops data flow diagrams
- Provides expertise for optimization tuning of Sharepoint-based database management systems
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products
- Coordinate and collect customer requirements
- Plan, execute, monitor and report on all SharePoint tasking
- Manage SharePoint documentation to ensure proper documentation and requirements traceability
- Write functional requirements for new developments
- Collaborate with the team and the customers to prioritize SharePoint task
- Coordinate and work SharePoint Action Items with the Team
- Work with the development team to convey understanding of requirements
- Gather Dashboard requirements from customers
- Plan, organize, monitor and report on all IMS Dashboard tasking
- Write Functional Requirements for dashboard developers
- Provide training to Department personnel when requested and as required
- Ensure deliverables are on time and within customer requirements
- Investigates and resolves matters of significance and makes suggestions for areas of improvement and cost reductions.
- US. citizenship and eligibility for a security clearance required; current clearance a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, systems engineering or related field; equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in IT project management, systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or database management.
- Experience working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications with a specific concentration in SharePoint software database creation, design and suitability to customer needs
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with database design and storage principles and applications
- Basic analytical and creative problem solving skills for creation and testing of software systems
- Basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Basic communication skills to articulate SharePoint database systems designs and resolution
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, and team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree with specialized field of study in computer science
- DoD experience and/or IT community certifications may substitute for the specialized field of study in computer science.
|EEO || |
Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
McLaughlin Research Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to recruit, hire, promote, and train for all positions without regard to age, race, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, pregnancy, minorities, genetic information, status as a person with a disability, amnesty or status as a protected veteran, and to base all such decisions upon the individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the work assigned, consistent with contractual requirements and all federal, state and, local laws.
EEO is the Law:
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to learn more.