MRC is a leader in the field of configuration management (CM), having provided comprehensive CM support for U.S. Navy and other DoD programs for more than three decades under both MIL-STD-973 and EIA Standard 649. Our certified CM specialists provide value-added, quality assurance to each system through adherence to the following CM processes, which are equally applicable to hardware, software, and digital data:
- CM Planning and Management – establishment of Life Cycle Guidance
- Configuration Identification – establishment of attributes, identifiers, and baselines
- Configuration Change Management – enforcement of discipline in change processes
- Configuration Status Accounting – provision of status reports and information
- Configuration Audits – verification that product matches documentation.