McLaughlin Research Corporation’s Innovation Group researches and develops solutions for all markets using cutting edge and emerging technologies.
We have developed products in different fields such as :
Our appliance was created to assist Department of Defense Contractors in becoming compliant with the NIST Special Publication 800-171. It is the only unit that is targeted to meet specific documented requirements.
3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file.
The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. In an additive process an object is created by laying down successive layers of material until the object is created. Each of these layers can be seen as a thinly sliced horizontal cross-section of the eventual object.
Using 3D Printing, MRC has used the technology to:
- Reverse Engineer mechanical parts that are no longer available
- Perform prototyping for design projects
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Technologies
UAVs can be remote controlled aircraft (e.g. flown by a pilot at a ground control station) or can fly autonomously based on pre-programmed flight plans or more complex dynamic automation systems.
Here at McLaughlin Research Corporation, Engineers created UAV’s from the ground up which have the capability to
- Fly Preplanned routes
- Report back telemetry data including speed, heading, live video, and environmental data.
- Capture imaging data to referenced 3D models of landscapes and structures.
Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Inspect tolerances on mechanical parts
- Reverse engineer and 3D Model existing parts quickly
- 4″ Cube Satellite