MRC provides technical documentation that is the critical communications link between the manager, scientist or engineer, and/or the user. Our specification-compliant technical documentation products range from printed documents in various formats, including markup languages, incorporating original or scanned illustrations, to interactive courseware (ICW) packages that integrate text, graphics, animation, video, and audio objects.
Following are a few examples of the types of technical documentation we produce:
- Technical and Administrative Manuals, including Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs), Operation and Maintenance Manuals, Technical Administrative Procedures (TAPs), Software and Database Users Guides, etc.
- Complex Weapon System and Facilities Specifications
- Ship, Temporary, and Ordnance Alteration (SHIPALT/TEMPALT/ORDALT) Documentation, e.g., Installation Instructions
- Test Plans/Reports
- Point Papers and Presentation Outlines
- Technical Reports and Memoranda
- Training Documentation
- Detailed Facility Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Environmental and Biological Assessment Documentation
- Commercial Brochures.